Welcome to our website !

1 Tea Spoon

Simple ways to enjoy life

Summer farmers' market

By 15:14 , ,



I like farmers' markets. Also in Tokyo, similar markets are held several times a month but  they are small scale and not so common. In London, farmers' markets are held in various places on a daily basis. I am happy that I can buy good local products easily at reasonable prices.


Finding lovely homemade products and seasonable foods is a lot of fun. If I want to have a gorgeous dinner I only have to grill steak meat and vegetables direct from the farm. My husband like fresh pasta with basil paste, both home-made. It's good to buy jam, juice and cakes with plenty of seasonal fruit for breakfast or afternoon tea. Of course I love wild flowers bouquets.


I am looking forward to next season market!

London Farmers' Market


You Might Also Like

0 ă‚³ăƒ¡ăƒ³ăƒˆ