Welcome to our website !

1 Tea Spoon

Simple ways to enjoy life

Cooking simple recipe

By 18:45



When I just came to London I didn't know how to cook Japanese dishes with British foods. At first, I went round and round in a supermarket because I didn't know what and where things are sold. I mistook turkey for chicken and confused parsnip with murie radish. But I have gotten used to that now and enjoy cooking.

This is crispy fried chicken with sweet-sour leek sauce. Recipe is very easy, so if you like, please try it.

How to cook crispy fried chicken
1. Cut chicken in bit-size pieces and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
2. Dredge the chicken in potato starch.
3. In a deep frying pan or a wok, heat vegetable oil to 180 degree Celsius.
4. Fry the chicken in the oil until golden.

How to make sweet-sour leek sauce
Chopped leek (2tbsp), Granted garlic and ginger (1tsp each),
Soy sauce, water, vinegar, sugar (2tbsp each), Sesame oil (1tbsp)

I dressed vegetable salad with sesame oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. 

You Might Also Like

0 コメント